Should I start an entirely new blog devoted to just weight loss or keep it going here?
Should I be so bold as to humiliate myself by revealing my weight?
Should I just scratch this idea entirely?
Should I just get my head examined?
Should I just accept the fact that my ass has its own zip code? (that would be a postal code or whatever you call it to the one closeted Canadian who reads this)
Just be honest, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I think...
I have some catching up to do!
ReplyDeleteI think that creating a new blog is more work that you don't need... just use this one. Revealing your starting weight is up to you... we're on this list because you trust us (or like us) enough to reveal your true self, and if we have an issue with your starting weight, well then we should just jog off, right?
ReplyDeleteThis is why I love you Kellee! I've decided to just be honest about the whole thing, so that means revealing the zip code to my ass. The only way that I'm gonna ever really do this is if I just face the number(s).
ReplyDeleteIf this will make you feel less self conscious about it, my weight as of right now is 280.
ReplyDeleteToday is the day I'm starting, so thanks for the motivation. The only way to do it is to just be 100% honest.
ReplyDelete