You might ask why I'm doing this now and the answers are simple. I've reached my peak. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been and I'm not too happy about the lack of energy and everything that comes along with it. I am constantly inspired by my patients to do everything in my power to never wind up like most of them are. Sure, genetics can't be changed, but lifestyle definitely can. In the next couple of years I'd like to get married and start a family. Being in the best shape and health will only help to make those things happen. Lastly, my family just found out that my aunt has breast cancer. I want to be in the best shape and take care of my body as best as I can so that I can lead a long, healthy life. What is not a factor in me doing this now is the holidays and the food that comes along with it. While it didn't help, it didn't get me to this point.
So, here's the part where I have to get real with myself. Today when I stepped on the scale, the number didn't shock me. I was expecting it. I'm not happy with it, but it's reality. As of today, I am 185 lbs. the heaviest I've ever been and plan on being.
My goals are to become healthier, to be more active, and to lose 19 lbs. So, here goes nothing...
I'm right there with you, but I have surpassed even your mark. Let's do this together! (and be totally gay LOL)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!! I'm all about being totally gay with you! :D
ReplyDelete